Thursday 30 May 2013

ROMWE Mid-Season Sale & Enjoy up to 70% Off!


Do you remember the Memorial Day sale? Romwe fans and customers said the sale was too short and not so many items were up for grabs; left them with few choices. :-( But don't fret because Romwe prepare a great mid-season sale to feed our desire! It will be much bigger and longer than before. Are you excited? Huh I know you do!

Romwe select more than 1000 products for the sale and it will lasts 7 days, (yup, you read it right), so we can have enough time to choose what we like. Cool eh?

Romwe mid-season sale , over 1000 styles with up to 70% off! Valid date: 06/01~06/07/2013.



I  am very excited when I peeked on the products included in the mid-year season sale. C'mon, summer here in my country isn't over yet and I am still enjoying wearing pastels, floral prints and bright colors stuff. Oh summer, don't end so soon, okay? Wow. This sale made me dream last night of wearing this Coastal Scenery Print Swimsuit or "U.S. Flag" Bikini or this "CatGirl" Bikini . Though I failed to attain that #projectmirandakerr body this summer, I still love to wear those bikinis. The prints are awesome!

It is during summer that we are able to wear the most comfortable clothes ever, so I'd also love to wear this  Side Split Maxi Skirt or this Mint Green Rose Skirt to match this Padded Shoulder "Zebra" White Vest or this oh-so cute and sexy Red Simple Bandeau . Since it is summer, I'd love to try wearing cut-outs dress, too, like this Mint-Green Lace Cut-Out Shift Dress or this Cut-out Back Anomalous Shift Dress or this Printed Design Bodycon Dress . What do you think?

Oh, this Main Pink Floral Dress is a perfect match of this Dual-tone Blue Pleated Skirt . Agree? 

Click these Link Images for item's details:





 
     
   

Shop ROMWE now!

shop romwe online, free shipping


XX,


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment