Friday 10 May 2013

OOTD: Let me feel it's still February


Okay. So, I was staring on my monitor and was thinking if I should hit "Publish" button. I feel like I did something illegal of drafting this last night. Lol. With the scorching heat now, I feel stupid to post this - me wearing a jacket. Anyway, I had forgotten that I've prepared these photos taken early February this year when the heat was still bearable because it wasn't that hot and summer was quite far yet from reality. I blogged about a sumptuous sundate with my in-laws some months ago and these pictures were actually been edited, watermarked and ready for drafting but something got in my way and kept me occupied. These were kind of lost files because I've saved these to my hubby's folder and I eventually forgotten about this as the days, weeks and months passed. 

Errr... yeap, those are plastic garbage littered untidily.

Anyway, as I remembered, right after eating, we all decided to go to MoA. My hubby and I did sneak shots after lunch right in the messy open ground parking lot at the back of Dampa in Macapagal Avenue, Pasay City. At first, the weather was cooperating. The wind was able to soothe the afternoon heat that time. I endured a little heat and posed like I'm kind of enjoying the sea breeze on February. Lol.

I love the sunshine effect on my hair here. Thanks for the sun which suddenly peeked out on the clouds. Mr. Sun knew I needed some natural lighting eh? 

Keds

It was only a short drive from Dampa to MoA. We went inside of SMX and checked the ongoing travel expo but we didn't stay long and proceed to the mall instead. There we sat again and ordered desserts. Yeap, we ate again. Lol. But we had no plans of staying there until night because we were avoiding the hell of traffic, so when dusk took place, we decided to go home. 

[ Random find top (tiange), thrifted jacket, GUESS shorts, HongKong watch, KEDS shoes, star gold earrings, vintage fringe leather bag ]


Hubby and I stayed a little longer in the parking lot. We finished hearing the mass from the church which situated just accross SMX and did a bit of cam whoring.

Until my next post.


XX,


Follow & Like me on Bloglovin, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment