Saturday 4 May 2013

OOTD: Get Freshen with Mint Green & Pink Outfit


My in-laws, hubby and I headed North last week. It's a fiesta which we never failed attending every year. I've got to see my hubby's relatives from the youngest to oldest. It was nice to get welcomed warmly by each of them.


It was a long drive and I prefer not wearing pants. I supposed to wear shorts but the hubby disagreed. He said I should wear a dress at the very last minute. Good thing this dress was already been washed and ready at my closet. At first, I refused to because I wore this about 2 weeks ago and I don't feel repeating it for that short interval of days. But heck, the hubby's request won me over.

I didn't have a hard time to mix and match. I once again relied on my color wheel neatly posted in the door of my closet. Mint Green goes well with Pink. So, there it goes! The colors are refreshing to the eyes. Agree?

[ Penshoppe dress, Penshoppe belt, Star gold earrings, Clothingloves bracelet, Parisian shoes ]

I scored this dress during the 1st day of Summer Sale of MoA some weeks ago. This dress actually came with a silver belt but I didn't used it because it seemed useless of having no holes. I picked this belt instead which I already use and posted here.

This pair of shoes were meant for me because it's the only stock that was left for the size of 41 or 9.5. By the way, I bought these on the 2nd day of the Summer Sale at half of original price (yep, I returned to MoA the next day because obviously, I can't get enough of the sale!). I can't believe my feet have grown bigger. I've been always size 38 or 8 or maybe because most doll shoes are way smaller when made. These shoes aren't different when it come to sizes to the shoes that you can buy in tianges like in St. Francis Square. I remember buying a shoes there and size 38 won't even let my vamp fit in.

Of course, I sported a pink nouveau lipstick. See how the colors are well-coordinated?

The sun was at its perpendicular that time and hell it was unforgiving. This outfit shot was done very, very quick. Hence, I forgot to sling my light pink bag (but you'll see it on my next outfit post). Oh yeah, all summer colors! Hope you learn something from this post in pulling off colors.

What do you think?


XX,


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment