Saturday 11 May 2013

NOTD: O.P.I. in Privacy Please (Perfect Nude)


The other day, I googled images of nude make-ups in the internet. I was looking for an inspiration and planning to recreate any that I might like. I have saved some images and hopefully I can recreate one of those or I may post a tutorial soon. Since I am in nude make-ups mode, I think I should wear nude nail polish, too, to complete the look. 


Since painting nail is as easy as 1-2-3, I will do a nail post first before the make-up look. I stared at this O.P.I. nail polish and imagined myself in a corporate world again where black, white and neutral color is a must. Though nudes/ neutrals are understated colors, you can never go wrong with them. It is very versatile. You can wear this shade in any occasion. A safe color I must say.

O.P.I. in Privacy Please

I haven't posted a review of any O.P.I. nail polishes I owned but let me take the opportunity now to say how much I love O.P.I. I really love its brush; it is wide. The moment I stroke the brush onto my nail, the brush flared widely and easily turned to a fan-like and distributes the polish onto my nail in one stroke. Wow.


This nude shade is more like a very light baby pink in person. You'll mistakenly thought it's just your normal nail in a glance but you'll figure that it is not because of its polished  and satin-looking finish.

Privacy Please on my nails with 4 coats, no top coat.

Well, just like other nail polish brands, this has some downside. It streaks like forever. Lol. I kid. For the first 2 coats, streaks are very disappointing to see. I did 3-coats; na-da. Finally, at 4 coats, I was contented though I still saw some light streaks but decent enough.


I love how it made my hand looking healthy as well. The edges are clean, so tidy! This shade is a perfect nude. Not too light, not too dark. Some nude polishes are tan-like or light-brown which will definitely make my hand look darker for sure. 


Before I end this post, let me greet all the Moms out there most especially to the beautiful woman I know - Happy Mother's Day, Mamang! Today, we will be having lunch with my in-laws to treat hubby's Mom and later I'm gonna make a phone call to my Mamang to greet her in this special day. My Mom is living outside Metro Manila and I can't wait to treat her out to a date as well.

All photos are taken using iPhone 5. Anyway, I hope you find this post worth reading. Do you like nude polishes?


XX,

Follow on Bloglovin


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment