Monday 6 May 2013

NOTD: Caronia's First Crush + Konad


When was the last time I posted a nail art? Last one was this and I reviewed the summer collection "Expressions" from Caronia here. I missed doing nail arts but it seemed that my time didn't let me to do one. But yesterday, I was able to squeezed in a nail art right after our appointment in Ortigas. Yeap, I work even on Sundays.

Caronia nail polish in First Crush (Regular)

Do I need say more? Yeap, I'm addicted to anything pastel. I'm embracing the summer colors obviously. This nail polish have sat in my mani/pedi bag for long time already and have used this once only as far as I remember. I love the consistency of this shade. I applied 2 coats only and I'm really loving the result; so opaque. A smirk was drawn on my face when I read the shade's name - First Crush. No wonder Caronia named this shade as First Crush because this Lavender speaks sweetness and innocence. So youthful! I love it! I suddenly tried to remember who my first crush was. Hmm... I totally don't remember at all. Haha. How about you?


Since I barely have the time and laziness gotten me almost every time I thought of making nail art, I looked for my KONAD Stamping Nail Art. It's been ages since my last time using KONAD and honestly, I miss it. So timely for moments like: "gusto ko ng nail art pero tinatamad ako. Waaahh!". Lol.

KONAD Stamping Nail Art

I bought this KONAD last April 2010. Obviously, when I started blogging. See my step-by-step tutorial in using this kit here. This is very easy to use and time-saving, too.

Ta-da!


I chose this design over the flowers because I somehow feel overwhelmed already of anything summer-y but hey, I am not complaining. I don't know what this called but it looks like a fireworks. Is it? Huh! That's what you get when you choose things randomly; to figure what the hell it is and have a hard time thinking what to call it. But nevertheless, I find it cute and unique yet simple nail art.

(Sorry, this photo is over-exposed. I used my iPhone 5 for all the photos in this post and these were all taken beside my window under natural light).

So, there you go. A plain polished nails; or...

... with a cute nail art. 

Don't forget to comment lovelies. I have ongoing activity here in IamJenniya - Be the Reader of the Month for May. Leave some love. Have a good week ahead lovelies!

What do you think?


XX,


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment