Wednesday 15 May 2013

Bobbi Brown Brighten and Correct Eye Duo



QVC teamed up with Bobbi Brown to give us a hydrating cream as well as the brightener. (WOOHOO) When it first came i was a little dubious as to whether it would work because i've tried so many different eye brighteners in the past. So i started off with the hydrating cream, popping a small amount of it under my eye until it was completely absorbed. The cream made my eyes feel fantastic, i felt refreshed already and it got rid of the puffiness under my eyes too! I then applied the brightening stick in the corners of my eye and just under(close to the lashes) and then pressed it into my skin lightly until all blended in.
I hope you can see from my before and after pictures that not only did it get rid of the dark circle under my eyes, but also gave an illusion of my eyes being lifted...and of course "brighter".

I would definitely recommend this to ladies who have dark circle under their eyes like me, as it works wonders. It's also great for a less heavy looking face, which is always good for the summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment