Tuesday 7 May 2013

ROMWE Galaxy Legging in Starry Night


When Romwe emailed me saying they will send me legging, it felt like heaven. I send my shipping details right away. I have eyed their leggings for a long time now and I admit, I am one of those who wished to own one someday. Who wouldn't want Romwe leggings eh

Romwe.com  is the Latest Street Fashion Online Store. Their products are Extremely Attractive. Romwe ships worldwide and it's FREE SHIPPING. They have 60 days return policy. 100 new styles every day. I am telling you, you cannot get enough of Romwe styles! Romwe leggings are their very own designed products and their leggings never fail to meet the current trends.


So, when the legging came in the mail, I was very, very excited. Yeap, I finally own a Galaxy style in a mesmerizing Starry Night design from Romwe! Oh I really love the design! I touched it and, oh girl, I can't help to say this but this is the best quality of leggings I've ever seen yet.

Sorry for the grainy effect because I grabbed this from my Instagram account. It's already filtered. Hence, picture is not good.


When I tried it on, I can feel its softness. It glided and hugged my legs smoothly when I pulled it up. Not to mention the very good elastic quality, it feels very comfortable even in the first fitting. Not tight, it just fit perfectly. I've never been comfortable like this especially with elastic clothing. 

Front design

Back design

Just a piece of advise, if you wear leggings, please wear a seamless undies. In my case, I always wore a seamless boy-leg or boy-shorts. I am not fond of regular panties when I wear leggings because the panty outlines will obviously be seen and its never a good thing to look at.


Now, if you don't have seamless undies and your leggings are in plain colors or with light designs, you should wear top that can cover your behind and your front. But with this kind of legging design that Romwe sent me, my front and behind is obstructed by the dark design, so I didn't mind wearing a short top in this case especially that there's no unflattering panty outlines to worry. Hmm.. Mind you, I even tucked a little in my waist for additional swag.

By the way, how do you like my muscle-tee? After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W T F. Lol.

[ Muscle-tee from Greenhills, Romwe legging (click here), SM accessories hat, Korean Braided necklace with stainless pendant, vintage fringe bag, Nike shoes ]


Here are the other leggings designs that I like to get next from Romwe:
Click photo for details






I didn't wear inner bandeau here but only black bra. I'm glad the tee's arm cut wasn't that low or else this is a scandalous outfit. Lol. And you know, I feel that I gained more confidence. I realized it feels good to try showing a bit of boldness and ditch all the hesitations. Do the things that you think you cannot do. Always remember, there's no harm in trying. 

What do you think?

Follow on Bloglovin

XX,


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment