Saturday 2 February 2013

Review: POND'S Bio-Hydratante Dual Cleansing Lotion


Before I buy beauty products, I always see to it that my money won't go to waste. C'mon, it's hard-earned money and I feel robbed every time I buy beauty products that don't justify its worth especially if the product is not suited to my skin. I do not buy with the spur of the moment. I am not easy to convince to start with. But it's exactly opposite when it comes to clothes; I am a certified impulsive buyer. Anyway, when I saw this Ponds Bio-Hydratante Dual Cleansing Lotion sometime last December 2012 when we went shopping on Duty Free particularly at Clarkson (Clark, Pampanga), I didn't hesitate to toss one (1) bottle in my shopping basket. 


POND'S Bio-Hydratante
Dual Cleansing Lotion 200 ml


According to its label:
This Dual Cleansing Lotion is dermatologist tested, won't clog pores and hypoallergenic. It removes impurities and make-up, even water-proof mascara.


There was only one (1) size available in the rack. For only $6.48 US (approximately P278.00), this 200 ml bottle was a steal compare to other make-up remover in our local stores. The bottle was full when I bought it. The actual amount now explains that I've been using this product since December 2012.

Jenniya's view:

I like:
... The liquid is moisturizing.
... It leaves a soft and matte finish after use.
... It cleans-off or rather removes everything you put on your face.
... It didn't break me out. 
... It didn't sting on my eyes.
... No greasy feel.

Demo: Maybelline waterproof mascara (dried after 2-minutes), IN2IT waterproof eyeliner and Etude House BB Cream.

First swipe of the cotton ball with POND'S.

Second swipe. Notice that the eyeliner is removed already but the mascara is still there.

Thoroughly cleaned and removed the mascara after 6-7 swipes.

I don't like:
 ... It is hard to thoroughly remove the mascara on each of my lashes. Though I've said that it removes everything as my demo shows; I can say it just remove about 80-90% of mascara on my actual lashes.
... The scent smells like men's cologne/ perfume. But I get used to it already.


Jenniya say:
I am totally impressed with the performance of this product. Actually, I always get impressed up to this moment every time I use it. I think this product was really made and meant for my uber oily skin. Lol! A grin was always drawn onto my face every time I saw the cotton pad with its gross erased make-ups especially my eye make-ups. It feels good knowing that my face has been initially cleaned even in my most comfortable positions like lying in bed, in the couch, looking out in the balcony without actually using the water and soap. Haha. Though it doesn't completely remove the waterproof mascara; it is not a big deal for me. 

Jenniya rates:
4.5 out of 5.


I have no idea if this product is locally available. If you're in Clark, you can drop by at any duty free stores but I am not sure if they still have stocks of this particular product. Now, I regret not buying 2 or 3 bottles more.


XX,


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment