Sunday 10 February 2013

I am that lady in white...


Last week, I and hubby went to Makati City to pay-off the balance of one of our possessions. Nothing feels good when you paid-off one obligation, agree? Anyway, since I expected that we will be signing a contract, I made sure I catch all the confidence that God poured on earth that day. Haha! I went for a very tidy look - an all white outfit.


We can actually park our car in the building where we went to but we opted to park at Jaime Velasquez Park in Salcedo Village. It was weekday and that explains why there's only few people hanging out in the park. I saw some young couples on the benches and very few children with their cute dogs and yayas. Who wouldn't love to do an outfit shot with less distractions? Everything seemed to go accordingly with the plan; we did an outfit shot after the signing. 


This Chanel bag is actually a gift from my hubby last 2007. When I got home from work, I saw this bag sitting right in the middle of our bed. He said his Korean boss (but he's not working there anymore) had a garage sale and he was surprised when this bag was handed to him. His boss liked him to buy it instead at such a very low price and of course, my hubby didn't think twice and grab it. Not to mention he can pay it for anytime he wants. Just so lucky! I already met his boss though and I know they are very fond of us. Dapat nga libre na lang eh. Ayy abuso? Lol!


This open-toed shoe is very comfortable I swear. Read my KEDS review here for a better details of this shoe.


This collar necklace is worn at last! After buying this from a random store in St. Francis Square for over 2 months, I've finally worn it. I don't know if it's just me but most of the accessories I bought waited a while before I decide to wear them. 


This bracelet was a gift from my sister. I think it goes along perfectly with the rest of the outfit. 


White speaks simplicity. So, I keep my make-up simple, too. I did my brows, lined my upper lash line, darken my outer-V a little bit to make my eyes appear larger, loads of mascara and red lipstick. FYI, no blush-on.


[ Initial dress, KEDS wedge shoes, Chanel bag, random find collar necklace, pearl studded bracelet ]

What do you think? Is this all-white outfit a thumbs up or down? Drop a comment.


XX,


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Follow & Like me on FacebookTwitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment