Monday 18 February 2013

Face It: No Make-Up Look


How was your weekend? Last Sunday, I had a wonderful sundate with my in-laws together with my hubby. It was like a post Valentine date for all of us. We had lunch in Seaside Market (or mostly known as Dampa) along Macapagal Avenue in Pasay City. Many waiters approached and called our attention as we passed by each restaurant (if you've been there, you know what I meant of this usual scenario) but we still chose to eat in the restaurant where we had eaten before because it is more spacious there.

Oh we really enjoyed the quick buying of fresh sea foods from the market stalls right across the restaurant, did some bargaining and of course, the sumptuous lunch of fresh cooked sea foods! When it was cooked and finally served all in the table, we were surprised because there are so many that we all struggle to finish what we ordered. Haha!

If you are my follower on Instagram and Twitter, then you must have seen the photo I posted using the front camera of my iPhone but yeah, I know the photo didn't give much justice on what I was claiming of no make-up look. So, lovelies, here was my look.


What I used:
PALLADIUM Natural Rice Oil Controlling Powder
AVON Lip & Cheek Tint
NYX Lipliner in Natural
SHU UEMURA Waterproof Mascara in Black
IN2IT Eyebrow kit

I set Sunday for my skin to breathe. So I care less for my face and focus more of my attention to chit chat with my in-laws last Sunday. I skipped foundation and just apply loose powder especially when I learned that we will spend some time in MOA after lunch. I don't know if it just me but sea breeze makes my face more oily and sticky feel. I really hate it! So I made sure I'll be less conscious of my face that day. I rocked a no make-up look and for me not to get bothered of reapplying blush, AVON lip & cheek tint saved me and kept my cheeks blushed like it's been pinched all day. I also opted to apply just a lip liner to keep the whole look as natural as possible. And of course, loads of Shu Uemura mascara!

Before I end this post, let me share with you some photos on how my day went.

Meet the man behind the lens - my husband.


Before we headed home, we were able to hear the Sunday mass. As usual, the people in the church overflowed down the road. There are so many people outside and even across SMX. We just stood by our car and heard the mass from where we parked in front of SMX Convention Center.

So, that's it for now. I hope you all had a great weekend, too.


XX,



No comments:

Post a Comment