Tuesday 12 February 2013

My eFoxcity Wishlist


Yesterday was like an extension of my weekend because we had no appointments. I literally spent my day browsing the internet. Yeap, I'm a bum! I am excited to share with you guys the fashion apparels I've been eyeing and recently added on my wishlist from another online store - eFoxcity.com 

eFoxcity is an oline fashion clothing wholesaler. eFoxcity have a large variety of clothing styles including wedding dresses wedding party dresses men's clothing women's clothing occassion dresses & jewelry
 Below are my wishlist and this will give you an idea of my personal style. I got this selection from their women clothes and wholesale women sweaters 

Euro Style Ladies Short Sleeve Printing Loose Blends Dresses 
One Size @YL860856 - $13.39

A Line Women Scoop Sleeveless Floor Length Net Green Dress 
S/M/L@II0049gr - $17.70


Women Short Sleeve Slim Short Sleeve Elastic Waist Button Jeans Blue Mini Length Dress 
S/M/L@II0078bl - $15.79

Women New Style Fashion Orange Halter A Line Beach Mini Length Rainbow Chiffon 
S/M/L@II0058o - $16.99

Women New Style Summer Zipper Scoop A Line Sleeveless Green Candy Chiffon and Polyester Dress S/M/L@II0084gr - $17.70


When I registered to their website, I received 10% off as welcome gift for my first or next purchase. Check eFoxcity now!

What do you think of my picks? 


XX,


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment