Wednesday 6 February 2013

My Hubby's Shirt as Dress?


Sometimes, my brain is not working (well, not literally or else I'm dead now). So, when I cannot think of any to wear, I just pull some dress out from my closet. Dress saves me when outfit dilemma attacks. With the dress, I will not think of what top or bottom that needs suiting. I know I am very late to get into boyfriend shirt bandwagon but I think I need to post how I wear my husband's shirt. 


No, I'm just kidding. It is not his. It is solely owned by yours truly. 

This is what I wore when we collected our pay check in Ortigas Center last week. Since it is the only appointment we had, I planned ahead to take the chance of the free time after. We stopped by at our favorite place for outfit shot somewhere along Shaw Boulevard.


You will be fooled in the first glance with this shirt dress. You would really think I borrowed this from my husband. But if you'll take a look at the pockets, it was designed just below the waist and not in the chest area for you to think over that this is actually made as shirt dress for women.


I also love the fabric. It weighs like a bit of denim jeans but lighter, so definitely this is a thick fabric that will keep me warm also. It has also an option to fold the sleeves to 3/4's or just lay it down depends on my mood and of course, the weather.


I paired my shirt dress with this fringe leather bag. I don't know what came to me but this bag is shouting like "pick me! pick me!" from the rack. Hence, the boho kind sort of outfit was the result. 

I also picked this black flats to pair with my fringe bag.


[ Homebase dress shirt, vintage fringe leather bag, Australian shoes ]

We really missed the sundown shots but we took few shots only as I am under whitening program for my face. Lol! Just kidding again. I am just so hungry that time but every time I turn my back heading to the nearest establishment to eat some, my hubby would call me saying "last shot" and click the camera again and again. Hmm... I think I am lucky to have a hubby that enjoys taking photos of me. (Huge grin).

That's it for now.


XX,



No comments:

Post a Comment