Saturday 2 February 2013

Clothingloves for Love Month


Guess what? I found an online store just in time for my searching for a gown or long dress to be worn on a wedding. It's Clothingloves.net .No, I am not to get wed again but I was asked to be one of the principal sponsors. At first, I was a bit blatant when I replied to my friend: "uhm, why me as principal sponsor?" when I could be a beautiful bridesmaid or maid of honor or just be a special guest? What do you think? Haha. Yes, the old brat complained. Lol! Can you blame me? I felt old when I was asked. But I want to change that traditional outlook I threw upon principal sponsors and want to look adorable and sexy "Ninang" instead.

Moving on, I was surprised on what I've found in their website while I was browsing on what I can possibly purchase. It is like a one-stop-shop. Clothingloves offer not only Women's Fashion but also Men's Fashion , Wedding Apparel , Occasion Dresses & Jewelry . Okay, I'm getting really excited. So, I will start on the item that I really need as the wedding date is fast approaching.




Hmm... I will ask my friend, too, to take a look at their wedding dresses in case she haven't found any yet. Anyway, I am eyeing these 3 lovely long dresses and I want one from these choices. What's good about Clothingloves is that their long dresses come with a wide variety of colors and you'll get up to 70% discount on their special occasion dresses and that includes my above choices. Just great! 

When I clicked on the colors, I was ecstatic when I saw that it is available in Golden which will suit the black & gold motif of my friend's wedding. I can imagine myself as the pretty and hot "Ninang" when that day arrives. Hmm... Speaking of gowns and long dresses, you should definitely check the prom dresses .They have wide selections just in time for the incoming Prom Nights that will happen left & right this Love Month.

Okay, so much for that. Let's move on with the other apparels I've found in their website. Do you know that they do wholesale women's fashion ? They have everything from fashion dresses to women's accessories.

  
I am also eyeing this silk scarf dress because I find it versatile. I can wear this on dates with my hubby, meeting my in-laws on some special occasion like a family reunion and this will surely suit my need for my work; meeting people from different walks of life. How versatile huh? What do you think?

And yes, I do also have a life and not all about work. I wish my schedule permits because I really love Baguio City and how I wish I could do a 2-3 days stay in the city to witness the Panagbenga Festival this coming February.

I'd love to wear this hooded-reversible winter vest that I found on their wholesale women vest  .This hooded vest will keep me warm while savoring the cold breeze of my country's summer capital.

And just right after February, the summer season will take over officially. Maybe you do not know yet but I really love going to the beach especially during summer. I'd love to add some long dress pieces to be worn when I hit the beach. Good thing I found these pieces on their wholesale long dress

 
I really love these chiffon long dresses. It's my fave colors and I can imagine myself twirling around and walking barefooted along the shoreline with these on. Not to mention I have a sexy bikini underneath of the long dress. So sexy and lovely!

Clothingloves.net is an online store you should definitely check out. Though they are a wholesale online store, they do not require minimum purchase and they ship worldwide. When you reach the check-out, the payment options are not only through PayPal & Credit Card but you can pay also through Bank Transfer or Western Union. Sign up now and you'll get 15% off discount in your first order. Enjoy shopping!


XX,


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment