Wednesday 13 February 2013

Clothes that I Fancy the Hell Out Of



Here's my wish list for 2013, even though i'm very sure I won't be abled to afford any of these it's always nice to hope haha. My aim of 2013 is to be abled to buy something from the Jeremy Scott Adidas collection because I love it all! Especially love the Bart Simpson crop too. The Bodice, jumper and harness that i am in LOVE with, are all from Topshop. The Sunnies are of course from my favourite Wildfox and the amazing jacket is from Acne. 

Sorry I've been slacking so much on the blogging recently, I have lots of hair tutorial ideas coming up! Please leave a comment with any tutes you want to see :) I hope you're all fab and have a wicked valentines day tomorrow. I shall be crying in the corner with a Ryan gosling cake...probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment