Friday 12 April 2013

Never Say Die...


I remember when I was in high school, I really hate P.E. class. I've had a bad experience playing basketball with my female classmates. I once slightly got hit by a ball and the feeling was like terror. From then on, I had a phobia of ball. My feeling was like I could be hit anytime. 

But ever since I met my hubby, my fear of ball eventually vanished. Why? Well, he owned few and he do practice shooting whenever he get the chance and he's a crazy fanatic of Barangay Ginebra San Miguel - the Never Say Die team. If you love your guy, you will learn to love and embrace the things that makes him happy. Yes, that's love (sounds corny, right?). I remember one time, I wasn't in the mood to watch the game and he was alone glued to the TV. I was asking something but I never got replied immediately. Guess I've waited for commercial break before I got a decent answer from him. If our team loses, I'd better get myself ready because he will definitely not talking as if I am not around. He will lurk with his iPhone in the bedroom and keep track of the updates in Twitter, Instagram & Facebook from his fellow Kabarangays. But if the team wins, it's like our home could light up anytime because of the intensity and heat of the excitement brought by the winning. 

Last week, we've watched basketball game live at the SMART Araneta Coliseum. It's a game between our local favorite team - Barangay Ginebra San Miguel vs. Meralco Bolts. Guess what? Our team won because of Vernon Macklin's winning basket! The VMack attacks as hubby say. The whole Coliseum roared in joy! The Best Player of the game was Mac Baracael. My hubby calls him Big Bang Baracael. Wohoo! We are going to watch again live game hopefully this Sunday at MOA and to show our support to Barangay Ginebra San Miguel team, here's what hubby and I going to wear.

Mark Caguioa (MC47) T-Shirt

Mark Caguioa (MC47) T-Shirt

Barangay Ginebra San Miguel T-Shirt

LA Tenorio (LT5) T-Shirt

These T-Shirts are from PBA Lifestyle - PBA Official Licensed Merchandise. They contacted my husband to be a distributor for the Barangay Ginebra San Miguel T-Shirts. My hubby can't explain the excitement to hear about the offer of working for his dear Ginebra team. 

Get your money's worth. Buy only authentic. Like Ginebra Lifestyle Facebook page for latest and cool designs of Ginebra shirts. Don't forget to follow @ginebralifestyle on Instagram & @BGSMLifestyle on Twitter.

To order these exact designs I'm wearing, email ginebralifestyle@yahoo.com with subject "Order Form" then write your full name, address, contact number and your order (player's name, size, color & quantity).

Do you and your man loves basketball, too? 


XX,


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.










No comments:

Post a Comment