Tuesday 23 April 2013



Near the end of last year I did a little victory roll tut for Company magazine's iphone app, so incase you didn't see it I thought i'd pop it on here too! It's pretty similar to my older one, but I thought i'd include it as I do it a little differently on this one!

01. Separate your hair into two sections. Take one section and twist it as shown.
02. Make a circle with your hair, working the hair inside the roll (think of it like you're winding a bit of rope inward!)
03. Position the roll however you fancy (big/small/neat/loose) and then secure with grips.
04. Grab a new section of hair on the other side and do exactly as you did on the first side.

And it's as simple as that! Sorry i've been such a rubbish blogger lately, I know I say this all the time but I'm definitely back to blogging 24/7 again. I've decided to do more hair/beauty/lifestyle posts with less outfit posts, what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment