Friday 19 April 2013

Designer dresses at MAXNINA


Have you visited Maxnina.com yet? Maxnina.com is another Wholesale Clothing online store that I added to my bookmarks recently. Think of how technology affect our lives; we can buy almost everything just by clicking. Even a dress for the girl's most special day. Yup, even wedding dresses , we can now buy it online.

Let me give you a bit of introductory of Maxnina.com, your online clothing & dress boutique! Maxnina.com have a wide selection of original designs from weddings to proms to nights-out on the town: evening dresses, bridesmaid dresses, summer dresses, or cocktail dresses, Maxnina.com has what you need. 

Here are the few wedding gowns that I'd like to wear if given a chance to get wed again for the second time, of course with the same man - my husband.

A-LINE EMBELLISHED ASYMMETRICAL NECKLINE PLEATED GOWNS FLOOR LENGTH
SATIN TULLE WEDDING DRESS YSP6061BG
80% Off - $187.54 only

SCOOP NECKLINE SLEEVELESS A-LINE WEDDING GOWNS CHAPEL TRAIN
SATIN WEDDING DRESSES YSP6020BG
80% Off - $169.17 only

WHITE SWEEP TRAIN BATEAU NECKLINE A LINE SATIN BRIDAL 
GOWN WEDDING DRESSES YSP6021BG
70% Off - $168.74 only

Okay. So, I am still in search mode for a gown. I've mentioned before that I'll be attending a friend's wedding this coming June 2013. So, when I browsed Maxnina.com , it got me back to my senses that I should have to find a gown now than to rush when that date come very close. I don't want to panic. 

I'd love to wear these:

A-LINE SWEETHEART NECKLINE SLEEVELESS FLOOR LENGTH 
PLEATED BUST CHIFFON FABRIC EVENING DRESS YSP5146E
60% Off - $143.12 only

ELEGANT ONE SHOULDER SLEEVELESS PLEATED FLOOR 
LENGTH CHIFFON FABRIC EVENING DRESS YSP5143E
65% Off - $142.69 only

But then, I've set a budget for my gown and so I patiently browsed to find any that will possibly fit on my budget and guess what I found! I also found evening dresses under $100 !  And it's free shipping. How cool is that? Maxnina also have special occasion dresses, women's fashion, men's fashion and jewelry.

They continue to release new styles, make sure to visit their website daily. Sign up now and you'll get 10% off discount on your first order. Enjoy shopping!


XX,




Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment