Tuesday 30 April 2013

Be IamJenniya's Reader of the Month for May


I am happy to announce the new activity here on IamJenniya. I will be scouting my readers that will leave love on my posts starting today. Well, I am not posting everyday but I will try to post every other day or rather every 3 days. To count, that will be 2-3 posts per week. Good luck to me.

This is to know what my reader's thoughts on what I am posting like reviews about make-up and skin care, about my make-up tutorials; I am open to hear your suggestions and also to hear your experiences about a particular product I've posted. Let's not forget I am also posting about my outfit sometimes. I am not a fashion expert. I am just happy to let know my readers what an ordinary people like me would wear; not the runway style but my personal style. 

Okay. Let's move on with the prize at stake for IamJenniya's Reader of the Month.


... 1 pc. PUREDERM Green Tea Facial Mask
... 1 pc. Beauty Buffet Facial Mask
... 1 pc. MAYBELLINE Clear Smooth Shine Free Foundation (To Go size compact)
... 1 pc. L.a. Passion lipstick in Baby Fuchsia
... 3 pcs. Watsons Mini Wet Wipes
... 3 pcs. samples of CURE Natural Aqua Gel (review here)
... 1 pc. CARONIA Cuticle Sanitizer


It is pretty simple to be the Reader of the Month for May. Here's the mechanics:
1.) Must be a public follower of IamJenniya via GFC (Google Friend Connect). Find Followers gadget on my upper right sidebar and click "Join this site".
2.) Should Like I am Jenniya Facebook page here.
3.) Should Follow @iam_jenniya Twitter here.
4.) Leave sensible comments. 
5.) Open for Philippines residents only.

This is optional, you can also Follow @iam_jenniya on Instagram here. I post random things here and your comments are very much welcome, too. I will also count that. I can accept criticism but insults are not allowed, okay? Love, love, love lang tayo

Comment away lovelies!


XX,


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment