Thursday 25 April 2013

eFoxcity: My Rainy Season Wishlist


One of the things that makes me happy is receiving gifts. When I received a white parcel one morning, I was actually expecting of other things to arrive. So, when I opened the white parcel, I had a huge grin plastered on my face the whole day. It was a gift from eFoxcity.com 

I love it so much. Thank you eFoxcity.com. You can get this design here

Our weather now is uber hot! Oh yeah, it's summer, right? Lol. But when May comes, rainy season will start to take over. I know it's very early to get ready for that season but there's no harm getting ready now eh? When it rains, we need protections like umbrella, rain coats, and jackets. When it rains, wet umbrellas are everywhere. When it rains, hooded jackets poured. When it rains, fashion still rules.

Then, I thought of styling my man. Why not? So, I browse once again to eFoxcity.com and look what I found on their mens hoodies category.

 

  

 

Of course, he needs a t-shirt under these beautiful jackets. So, how about these cute t-shirts I found on their mens clothing category.

 

 

Now, that I have compiled the clothing for my man, it's my turn to find mine. Lol. I found cheap designer jackets for women that would be perfect also to pair with my man's style.

 

 

So, what are you waiting for? Check eFoxcity.com now! They have wide selections for both men & women fashion and styles. 

What do you think of my picks?


XX,


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment