Monday 21 January 2013

Had gone for work in Basics...



Last week, I and hubby had a chance to take outfit shot after our appointment in Ortigas Center. I just want to share with you what I wore when I gone to work. I usually wear trousers when I was still working in a real estate company before but since I work now as a freelancer, I can wear any style as long as my outfit is not too sexy, not revealing and distracting or else I'll be dismissed. Haha. Trousers still have a room in my closet, of course. I wear it depending on the place and transaction I'm dealing.


I always wear basic or neutral colors when I work because obviously, it is not loud and not distracting. I do not wear skirts because I do a lot of walking from one building to another building when showing spaces to my clients. Sometimes, when I show a space in Ortigas, I still have to show spaces in Makati with the same client or another client. Can you imagine the pressure and stress? That's why I prefer trousers or pants than a skirt. I can move comfortably and carefree. The more comfortable you are with your outfit, the more confidence you get; thus, a better chance to close the deal.


By the way, I already found my perfect pair of jeans/ jeggings with UNIQLO. It has the best fabric and I swear it is the best denim I've ever owned. It looks like it is thick and heavy in the photo but in person, it's so soft when worn. The length is a bit long for me so I just fold about 2 inches inward.


The bags that I used for work are all large to extra-large of size. You have no idea what you can rummage inside my bag; a chaos of my personal and business stuffs.


I usually wear flat shoes but that day I wore my mid-heels close shoes to give emphasis to my jeggings. I think it made my legs looked slimmer. Also I do not wear open-toed or strappy sandals when I meet with my clients. It's just not right.


My top is unfitting and conservative in length, so a tiny belt is a solution.


I accessorize the outfit with a necklace. Since I'm all wearing basics, warm colors would surely pop, agree?


Actually, I just used the gold bracelet with charms when I gone to work. I just added another set and my DIY Macrame Bracelet for outfit shot purposes. I am so fond of wearing my creation. Have you tried creating one already?


I keep my make-up simple. I just lined my eyes, a Taupe eye shadow on my lids and apply mascara. Then, a blush, lipstick and a swipe of lip gloss. I just tied my hair for a tidy look.


What do you think?

[Random find Top, UNIQLO Jeggings, Matthews shoes, Forever 21 belt,
brandless Bag, random find Necklace]


XX,


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment