Sunday 20 January 2013

Easy 50's Vintage Waves Tutorial



Hello! Long time now speak, i'm so so sorry i've been such a crappy blogger but I have sorted everything and I am back! 
As my first tutorial of 2013 I thought i'd do something which is super easy to do and also takes no time at all! It's as simple as it looks. The two rules with waving your hair are, make sure the section of hair you choose, is comparable to the size of your iron. I'm using a 1 and a half inch barrel, so you get the idea :) the second rule of this look is ALWAYS curl away from your face, this way all the waves move in the same direction and gives the effect of finger waves! After you've finished waving your hair give it a light spray and use your fingers or a comb to soften the look. And that's it TADA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment