Thursday 17 January 2013

Face It: Green Smokey Eyes


Even if I haven't determined my skin tone before;  I already love neutral and earthy colors. My love for yellow, green and brown become more intense when I determined that I fall on Warm toned. When I started to totally embrace my make-up addiction, it seemed that all things are falling into places when I also found out that my brown eyes suits colors i.e. copper, bronze, coffee, champagne, brown, beige, khaki green, royal blue, etc. that belongs to neutral & earthy colors. I was glad that my hard-earned money spent in make-ups aren't put to waste and that most of them are worth keeping for in my vanity table.

When Pantone revealed that the color of the year 2013 is Emerald, I was overjoyed. I went to my vanity table and checked my eye shadows. A grin was plastered on my face when I opened my single and palette eye shadows one by one. Oh yeah. May it be light or dark; I have enough greens. I really miss playing with my eye shadows so I took advantage of the chance as I was really in the mood to make edgy make-up. 


For my Green Smokey Eyes, I used:

Face
Etude House BB Magic Cream in Refreshing,
CLARINS Lisse Minute Base Comblante,
Palladium Rice Powder in Naturel RP06,
NYX Blush in Spice.

Eyes:
IN2IT Brow Kit,
NYX Eye Shadow Base in Skintone,
NYX single eye shadow in Highlight,
NYX single eye shadow in Mermaid Green,
NYX single eye shadow in Exotic Green
Ever Bilena single eye shadow in Cleo
IN2IT waterproof eyeliner in WE 01 All Black
SHU UEMURA Precise Volume Mascara Waterproof in Black.

Lips
Wet ' Wild Megalast in 902C Nude
NYX Megashine Lip Gloss in Beige
NYX Lipliner Pecil in 810 Natural.


I am thinking to post a tutorial for this look. Let me know. Drop a comment.


XX,


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment