Wednesday 19 June 2013

Women Fashion at eFoxcity


I was surprised when I opened the parcel from eFoxcity. The collar necklace is beautiful in person than the picture posted on their online store. Online shopping never fail to surprise me every time I received the items I ordered.


I really love the intricate of the roses.

So beautiful. The collar size is just perfect. I can wear it closed to the neck like a peter pan collar or I can wear it a little lower. Depend on your outfit and the style you are sporting. You can get this collar necklace here . See other jewelries here

I will be forever obsessed in fashion. Well, who wouldn't? Especially when you know where to shop the very cheap clothes from China . I always end up browsing the http://efoxcity.com . Like this dresses for women , each of the items you will find in the catalouge are appealing to me. The dresses below are some of the items on my wishlist.

Click the images and word links to see item details:
 

 

Do you know that eFoxcity offers women's clothing wholesale ? They have wide selection of fashion clothing to choose from. Street fashion is so in and eFoxcity don't fail to meet and make new styles and designs.

 
 


So, what are you waiting for? Check eFoxcity.com now! 

What do you think of my picks?

Follow on Bloglovin

XX,


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.




No comments:

Post a Comment