Tuesday 18 June 2013

NOTD: Floral Print Nail Art


Before we finally bid goodbye to summer, here's my final installment of my last hurrah for summer posts. Have you seen my #3 & #2 yet? Anyway, I used Caronia nail polishes and KONAD again to do this nail art.

Floral Print Nail Art

I actually made this when I did the Summer Fling nail post here. Then, I decided to do nail art right after. I thought Summer Fling was a good canvass for a nail art. Here's another simple tutorial for you lovelies:

L - R: First Crush, Kiwi & Summer Fling

Step #1. Apply 2 coats of Summer Fling. Let it dry.

Step #2. Using my KONAD, I chose this set of 4 flowers in the plate. For stamping tutorial, click here.

Step #3. After stamping on all nails, take any of the two polishes - Kiwi or First Crush. Drop a little amount onto old CD or a plastic (I used my KONAD plate). Using the toothpick, dip in onto polish and fill in the center of the flowers. Depend on how many flower you made, just make it sure it is balance.

Step #4. After filling in the polishes, let it dry for 30 minutes or longer before topping it off with a top coat. Why? Because even though it is just some kind of a point, the amount in it is thicker, hence, surface is dry but the inside isn't. Same with the flowers I stamped, it needs a longer time of drying or else, everything will be ruined. Trust me.
Ta-Da!


And there you go, my #1 last hurrah for summer - Floral Print Nail Art. I hope you find this tutorial helpful. Until next time!

Follow on Bloglovin

XX,


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment