Thursday 20 June 2013

Romwe Shirt & Skirt Sale, Up to 60%off!


Allow me to finally bid goodbye to summer and say hello to rainy season. Yup, it's rainy season now in our country somwhere in South East Asia. Some are enjoying the summer heat now across the globe while some are enjoying with their PJ's on and so lazy to get off bed because of the cold season. Some called it the "bed" weather. Lol! 

I am wearing sweater while some may wear skirt. But some stuffs may well-combined during different season, I think, such as shirts and skirts. :) What do you think? I have a lot of shirts, and they are best friends because they always make me look good in every season! Romwe does it so timely because they just start the new sale!

About 200+ styles of shirt and skirt, up to 60%off. Wohoo! Such a good news, right?

Only 3 days, 06/21/2013 - 06/23/2013


These skirts & shirts might be your favorites. Check it out! Click the images to see item details.


  
  
  
  
  
 What are you waiting for? GO>>> Romwe Shirt & Skirt Sale, Up to 60%off! 

Happy Shopping!

Follow on Bloglovin


XX,


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.




No comments:

Post a Comment