Saturday 22 June 2013

Dusseldorf New Era Meeting Day 1

So today is my first day in Germany for work - New Era 

I have just been down for breakfast and now have a few hours to kill until we will meet at 12 for more food!!! Which is slightly concerning as I have a very tight dress to fit into in a few weeks and I just can't say no to all this amazing food that is lying in front of me #ineedmorewillpower!!!

New Era is a lifestyle brand so no need for a corporate outfit today I am wearing double denim! I wasn't sure of this when I first pulled the shirt out of my wardrobe to wear with my jeans but with a few accessories I think it works - what do you think?


The bag on the chair is what I'm going to use




I tried to break the outfit with color ie a bold purple necklace, bright multi colored bangles, bright nails, purple and pink bold heels and pink lips :)




Not sure which blazer either bright pink or purple, I'm edging towards pink, I'm in a very girls mood!


No comments:

Post a Comment