Sunday 12 August 2012

Wishlist


Cross beaded top: Topshop
Hail tank: UNIF
Leather sleeve khaki jacket: Topshop (can get from Zara, Primark & River Island)
Suspect wedge heels: Jeffrey Campbell (who else?!)
Boner tank: UNIF
Spike Jacket: The Ragged Priest
Cross shorts: Wildfox Couture
Ryan Gosling colouring book(HELLO!): Maiden
Spiked shorts: The Ragged priest

I thought I would do a little and quick post of things that are on the top of my wishlist at the moment. Those of you that know me, will know I have an unhealthy obsession with UNIF. Everything that comes out of that place is amazing. Same goes with the ragged Priest. Lastly I wanted to mention the RYAN GOSLING colouring book (oh my godddd) i'm also obsessed
 with mr Gosling and as soon as I found this in Stylist magazine I almost cried from happiness ..don't judge.

Anyway I hope you had a lovely weekend!


Love from Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment