Monday 27 August 2012

I thought i'd post which celebrities style I admire and want. These beauties are my go to icons to see what they're wearing and how they're wearing it. These girlies have been my inspiration for years, so I hope you can get some inspo from them too!

Rita Ora: Everything she wears is so bright and amazing! I saw her in ASOS magazine wearing an embellished and studded oversized denim jacket, I thought I HAVE TO BUY IT, turns out they made it especially for the shoot :(. I love how she wears beautiful maxi dresses with high-tops and sneakers, I love mixing casual with smart. -- SMARTCAJ obvs haha.

Gillian Zinser: Ok, to be honest I would like everything in her wardrobe. Everything she wears looks so effortlessly brilliant. I'd say her style is more boho-chic and i'm such a fan.

Candice Swanepoel: Her street-style has to be my favourite, I think she could wear a bin bag and still look amazing but what she chooses to wear is so lovely. I've noticed she normally wears white and blues/denim, those colour suit her the most I think.

Dita Von Teese: I love LOVE Dita, i've admired her for years, I wish I had a bit more courage to wear 40s and 50s inspired clothes everyday, hopefully one day I can. I absolutely love how classic she dresses, my favourite outfits of hers were from coachella 2011 and 2012. Those are amazing.

Porcelain Black, Poppy Delevigne, Rosie Huntington-whitley.
All photos via google

No comments:

Post a Comment