Tuesday 21 August 2012

My recent purchases




Amy Winehouse Polo: Fred Perry £60 (bought for £30) Similar here
Mix knit dip hem jumper: Primark £8 

Dark Green lace Bra: Calvin Klein £28 (bought for £10) similar here
Apricot body scrub: St. Ives £5.49
Fix+: MAC £13.50
Face and body foundation: MAC £26.50
Studio sculpt concealer: MAC £14.50 (bought for £10)
All of these items were bought in the last 2-3 months


Clothes: I'm absolutely in love with all my recent purchases, especially my Fred Perry polo. i've been wanting an Amy Winehouse Fred Perry item since the collection began and when I heard that they're stopping it I thought I HAD to get one. So I was on a hunt for the collection and I couldn't find it in any Fred Perry shops. Luckily I had a trip out to the Portsmouth outlet and I ran in hoping they would have something and there it was, the item I wanted the most out of the collection! I completely forgot that everything was on sale and realised I could get it for £30, needless to say I was in there like swimwear. Primark have definitely been on it this season, even though it's been about 30 degrees+ recently i'll never get away from my knitwear addiction haha. This jumper reminds me of something Binky from Made in Chelsea would wear.
I recently went to Bicester, if you live in England and you haven't been, you NEED to go. It's the most amazing place, it has plenty of well known shops with everything inside being 50% off or more. I had been looking for a lace bra like this for ages (i'm embracing my flat-chestedness) and this bra was perfect! It was even more perfect when I realised it was £10 from £28!

Beauty: I got the Mac studio sculpt concealer from Bicester also, see how amazing that place is! Just after my birthday I thought i'd use my bday money on something I really wanted. So I took a trip to MAC and grabbed myself some Face and Body foundation - I know it's not everyones cup of tea, but I love it! The brilliant thing about it is that the more you buff it in the thicker it gets. I also bought myself some fix +, this stuff is absolutely perfect! I was looking for something that gives that glow that models have in photos and this does the trick. It also keeps your makeup on all day and smells delish. Thanks to one of my favourite youtubers, Gracie (uglyfaceofbeauty) the BABE, she mentioned it in one of her videos and i'm so glad she did. Lastly I bought a new pot of my favourite body scrub, it's brilliant for buffing on before tanning.

This has been the longest post ever! Congratulations if you read it all haha.
If you want to, leave your favourite new purchases in the comments below, i'd love to here them! (even though I shouldn't really buy anything else for the next 100 years)

Love from Grace





No comments:

Post a Comment