Friday 31 August 2012

A burger a day keeps the doctor away


Burger pocket tee - The Blonde Locks
Ying and Yang leggings - Topshop (sale £7)
White flatforms - ASOS
Black beanie - Debenhams
Black rucksack - Primark

I could probably talk about how much I love Bridget Blonde and The Blonde Locks for years, but she may find it a bit creepy...but that's probably the way it's going to go haha. I bought this tee a few weeks ago, I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. If you know me, you know that I am completely obsessed with burgers and could easily eat them all day everyday, so when I saw the print on the pocket of the t-shirt a little scream came out and I bought it. I've been a fan of Bridget for ages and ages and she has to be one of THE most lovely and generous people i've ever had the pleasure of speaking to. She owns and does everything for The Blonde Locks. I've previously bought two crops from there and now this t-shirt and i'm very sure soon enough i'll buy more TBL to join to my collection. I'm so in love everything in the store so if you haven't visited it before you are a silly and you need to now!! http://theblondelocks.bigcartel.com/
And thank you Bridget you absolute BABE for the little extra goodies I love them so much! <3

Cannot believe I now have 500+ followers, you are all crayy but I am honestly so, so greatful. Thank you so much. 500 follower giveaway coming soon!
I hope you all have a wicked weekend

Love Grace




No comments:

Post a Comment