Friday 17 August 2012

The Breakfast Club


White crop top: Topshop £8
Black Rucksack: Primark £9 (Bargain!!)
Denim Jacket: Charity shop £4
Black Disco Pants: American Apparel £70 (bought for £59)
Red Sheer checked shirt: Motelrocks £29 (sold out)
Black "creepers" (not shown): Mr shoes £29.99 can get from ebay here

This outfit definitely makes me feel like John Bender from The Breakfast Club. So thank you John Hughes for your inspiration haha! I went out like this today and I think I melted and boiled slightly..don't wear three layers when it's 28 degrees ladies and gents. As much as i disliked creepers for ages i started liking them more and more and thought I would try them out - needless to say they are the comfiest shoes ever! I think i'm addicted to ugly shoes or something.


Sorry I haven't blogged that much recently I just need to get the hang of doing it often. I find it so fun though! Tomorrow I would have had this blog for three weeks and I want to thank everyone that's followed me and commented on my posts. I never thought i would get more than 10 followers, especially in only a few weeks. So thank you all so much it means so much :)
I hope you all have a lovely weekend

Love from Grace




No comments:

Post a Comment