Tuesday 27 November 2012

Topshop OOTD










The absolute lovelies at Topshop gifted me a voucher to spend on anything in their store. So I had a major think about what clothes I actually needed and what would keep me the warmest but is also on trend. Then I remembered this Sleeveless jacket which I had been lusting over for ages and ages, needless to say that was the first thing i popped into my basket. It is THE comfiest and warmest jacket ever and the good thing about having a jacket without sleeves you don't feel so trapped in, if you know what i mean. Then I decided to use my voucher on this dip-hem jumper, which i needed and i'm so glad I did! It says it's black but i'd say it's definitely a sort of dark grey. Thank you very much Topshop!!

I also recently received this bag from Brand Village. I am SO in love with it I have been using it everyday to the point all my friends and family keep asking me if it attached to me. (it is, foreverrr). Anyway I hope you're all good on this windy and wet day. Yucky!

P.S. If my lips look kind of weird, this morning I woke up with one side of my top lip bigger than my face..luckily it's gone down a bit but I still look a bit like Pete Burns haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment