Monday 5 November 2012

Little Black Dress





The absolute babes at Hedonia gifted me this beautiful black dress with a faux leather trim. They said I could choose any dress, so I chose this one. (as seen on Frankie from The Saturdays HIYO). I am so in love with it you have no idea! I wore it out last friday and it was the comfiest dress i've ever worn, not only that I got a few lovely compliments from people about it. I've been searching and searching for a website that does amazing going out dresses and now i've found one! Thank you so much Hedonia.

I was recently introduced to the new watch brand from Sweden - Daniel Wellington. I'm sure most of you have seen this fab brand going around the blogosphere recently. I chose this one with the rose gold face because I needed something with colour as my wardrobe is becoming all dark colours and i'm absolutely in love with the colours of this strap. The watch is extremely sleek and chic and the good thing about Daniel Wellington is that each watch comes with an interchangeable strap allowing you to change the strap to suit your outfit! You can buy the straps separately on their site too.




No comments:

Post a Comment