Friday 9 November 2012

Christmas Gift Ideas





I thought i'd do a series of christmas gift ideas as I always struggle for pressies ideas and thought i'd share favoured places. So I thought i'd start with my favourite Jewelry brand I Love Crafty. I'm very particular about jewelry I have to find jewelry that I know I would wear everyday and Laura has created the most amazing collections ever. Most of you have probably heard about ILC because of the new Feline Fatale collection on Motelrocks! That's where I discovered ILC and I bought myself this amazingly cute cat ring from there. The lovely, lovely Laura then gifted me my most favourite necklace ever! - The I'm really a Mermaid necklace. It goes so well with an all black outfit and gives a huge pop of colour to what ever you are wearing.
ILC has plenty of collections to choose from, so I think it's a wicked place to get your fav girlys something different for christmas. (be fab for secret santa also).


No comments:

Post a Comment