Sunday 11 November 2012

Be A Wildfox - Lets Make Out






This outfit may be my favourite thing to wear EVER! Now I have this jumper I don't think I want any other sweater than Wildfox ones, which is not going to be good for my bank balance, but SO worth it - it is so warm and soft, perfect for winter. Also i've been wearing these sunnies everyday (even when it's been pooey weather, don't judge) they're freaking amazing. Definitely need to buy them in pink and white now. I want to thank my favourite blonde in the world emily and her team for hooking a girl up with my the most amazing things ever - my chrimbo list to everyone is just Wildfox Couture stuff..somebody stop me!

I've been feeling so christmassy recently, i'm getting so excited already and everyone's like calm down. Every time a christmas ad comes on the TV i scream, i feel sorry for people that live with me. Think it's time to whip out the mulled wine, is it too soon to watch ELF though...?


No comments:

Post a Comment