Thursday 4 October 2012

My everyday Makeup





Just a quick post to say hello! and that i'm still here! I thought i'd show you the makeup I use most regularly. The MAC eyebrow pencil is the best i've ever used and let me tell you i'm a bit of a crazy when it comes to eyebrows so i've tested out quick a few! I love MAC's face and body foundation, but to be honest when I bought it i thought it was £13 and then nearly had a heart attack when the woman said £25, I have had it for a long, long time but I still don't think it's worth the money. I swear by my bobbi Brown gel liner pots!! They literally last years. The last one I had lasted me 2 years and I used it every single day, so it was so worth the money (<3). Lastly I wouldn't say this is the best red lipstick at all really because it doesn't last very long and it has a weird shine to it, but it's the only one I own so i'm going to embrace it until the end.

I hope everyone is well! I shall be doing a hair tutorial this weekend hopefully, so I hope you like it!








No comments:

Post a Comment