Thursday 18 October 2012

My Daily Eyebrow Tutorial




I am so sorry i've been M.I.A for so long. My laptop charger broke (for the millionth time thank you apple) so I was unable to do any poor quality photos! booo hisss! - but the replacement charger finally arrived today, so I thought i'd do a post just to let you know i'm still here and I haven't abandoned you.

A lovely lady emailed me asking if I could do a tutorial on how I do my eyebrows, so here it is! I hope it's clear enough (the sooner I can afford a brilliant camera the better). - As you can see my brows are quite naturally dark and shaped, so if you have less of a brow you can follow my tips if you like and just gradually build it more than I do. But obviously do your eyebrows how ever you want! This is just how I choose to do mine, but there are hundreds of different ways to do them :)


What I use for my brows: 



001. Always make sure before and during filling and drawing in your eye brows that the start of your brows will be inline with your tear duct, the middle of your eye is where you have your arch and the tip of the eyebrows are in line with the end of your eye.

002. Using tiny light strokes, i use the pencil to slowly build up the colour and thickness. I always mimic the way the hair grows to make it look more natural and less like i've heavely drawn them on.

003. I then continue doing tiny strokes of colour all across my brows, following the natural shape of my eyebrow.

004. This is my favourite part - I then draw a small line from my eyebrow, so that my brows will eventually be inline with my tear duct.

005. I do the same line on the bottom of my brows making sure i'm guided by my natural shape and then lightly fill in the gap a tiny bit.

006. Using my 212 brush i drag the pencil that has been applied up and down to create a gradient effect, I like doing this because I think it makes it look less drawn on. (and less like groucho).

007. Finally I set it with the brow setter to make sure it stays in place all day. - Cheap clear mascara works just the same!

and that's it :) basically I just extend them, darken them and thicken them slightly. I hope you can see a slight difference and that this is sort of helpful maybe? Thank you so much to everyone that has followed me, I am so very grateful. I have lots of outfit posts ready and waiting so I hope you enjoy those!








No comments:

Post a Comment