Wednesday 24 October 2012

Deets Of The Week




Just a quick post to show what I wore to a dinner in Central London the other day. This faux fur jacket makes me feel super glamorous (even if I don't look it) and it was originally £75 and I got it for £25! Bargain. I recently got contacted by the absolutely lovely Lydia from Clothes-box to review a few of their items. I chose this dogtooth dress which I am absolutely in love with and a 50s style cardigan which goes amazingly with jeans. I haven't owned a body-con dress for years, so it's definitely a refreshing change to what I normally wear. Clothes-Box is a family run business that has everything from modern to vintage pieces and the best thing is that it's free delivery for the UK! Any company that is run by a family, i admire because I know how much hard work that can be. They're doing unbelievably well already, so you know the Clothes-Box is something to look out for. They are committed to making sure they're continuously improving their environmental performance, which is fantastic. If you haven't heard of them yet, definitely check them out asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment