Monday 10 December 2012

Outfit Of The Day







Sorry i've been such a rubbish blogger recently, i've had my christmas pressie shopping hat on and have been out and about most days. But I have finally finished my xmas shopping so there will be plenty of posts from me from now on :)

The absolute BABES at Lashes Of London via the lovely Kim gifted me this beautiful skirt. I am in love and it is so comfy. I got it in a size 8 and it fits perfectly, i was a little bit worried as i've put on a FEW pounds (shhh) that it might be a bit small but luckily it fits fabulously snug. Lashes have become one of my favourite shops ever, not only that but they are all so lovely!
I also got gifted this beautiful shirt from Mina, it's so perfect and has pleats all down the back, i shall post a full photo of it soon. Finally I got sent this amazingly warm jacket by Bench, it has been on my back all day everyday I haven't worn anything else!

Hope all you lovelies are well! And hello to my new readers :) P.S. christmas is in 16 days ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! SO excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment