Tuesday 11 December 2012

Last Minute Girly Stocking Fillers




01. VELVET LIPS SLIPPERS - These shoes/slippers from Topshop look amazing, i'd definitely be happy to see those in my stocking this christmas (that sounds a bit dodgy doesn't it..)


02. HOLGA SPECIAL LENS IPHONE CASE - I own this iphone case and it's absolutely amazing. It clicks around the camera lens like an old fashioned phone dial. It has 10 different filters and effects on it, which adds to your photos. My favourite filter is the HD close up lens, it's brilliant for taking detailed makeup photos, so it's brilliant for any beauty bloggers!

03. 3D NAIL WRAPS - These nail wraps from ASOS are amazing, they're a little pricey at £7.50, but a lot cheaper than getting them done professionally. Perfect pressie for a girly girl.


04. CATH KIDSTON MAKEUP BAG - My sister and I are absolute Cath Kidston crazies, I own this makeup bag while she has one in a different pattern. We bought them together last year. I think any girl would be lying if they said they didn't like a bit of Cath Kidston flowers in their life.

05. MARILYN MONROE MAC LIPSTICK - As I love every colour from this collect I thought i'd just slip it in, it would be on the pricier side for the stocking, but who wouldn't be thrilled! 

No comments:

Post a Comment