Wednesday 26 December 2012

OOTD: Sun and Earth...


I am back. After neglecting this blog for almost 6 months, I got motivated by my hubby to revive this blog. It's been ages and realization hit me that I really cannot just leave blogging. It's been my way of documenting my addiction to make-up and stuffs. Oh, before I go on with this post, I hope everyone had a joyous Christmas.

My hubby said that he's in the mood to take more challenging shots. Of course, I am always there to support his hobby as he is to my addiction. I gladly agree that we should do it on holiday. The thinking of another outfit shot somewhere never fail to give me joy. A few days back, we headed North to spend the holiday with my family. Before Christmas Eve, we scanned for a place to do the practice shooting near my Mom's house. 
     
                          
We chose to do it in this big vacant lot but with piles of gravel, soil and clefts of rock. There was an ongoing construction of Robinsons Store from afar. We waited for the sun to go down at around 4:45 p.m. My hubby said that the sunset has something to do with what he's experimenting. 


As for the post title, I can't think of any but just got idea from what we saw in the place. The sunset, blue sky, gravel, soil, grass and rock made up the title. 

Necklace & Earrings: Jenniya find
Bracelets: Landmark Dept. Store
Wedge Sandal: Bottero
Jumpsuit: New Found Happiness by People Are People (circa 2010)

Photos by MJBAJACAN.

Did I mention that the place was just along the side of the road? When hubby started clicking and directing, we got attention from some passers. Some stopped by and stared. Then I realized I wasn't in the Metro. What we're doing along side was totally unusual to them. I started to move uncomfortably. I noticed also that hubby cannot concentrate because of the annoying stares they've thrown on us. So, after taking enough quick shots, we immediately got back to our car and went home to my Mom's.

Advance Happy New Year to all!


XX,


Follow & Like me on FacebookTwitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment