Wednesday 12 September 2012

Peachy Keen Jelly Bean


Playsuit - Lashes of London* / Fur collar leather jacket - Topshop (similar here) / Studded clutch - Primark / Sunglasses - eBay / Shoes (not shown) - Jeffrey Campbell nightwalks / Lipstick - MAC
The absolute beauties at Lashes of London gifted me this beautiful 50s inspired playsuit. They said I could choose anything from their summer collection so i chose this and I absolutely love it! The fact that it's called Rizzo made my life as i'm a huge Grease fan. Lashes of London is a new online store which only opened about a month or two ago so if you haven't checked out their site get on it girls!



I wanted to give this playsuit a bit of an edge so I paired it with a fur collar leather jacket and studded clutch (which may i say looks EXACTLY like Zara's one and Topshop but is only £6. Hello bargain!) I also mixed it with these 50s sunglasses which are replicas of Prada's Cat eye sunglasses but i got these bad boys for only £5 (hello bargain again!). Worn with black tights and JCs i'm definitely going to wear this for a night out.


I was thinking of doing this hair-style as a tutorial, what do you guys think?










No comments:

Post a Comment