Wednesday 26 September 2012

Coco Fennell








Baby You Can Drive my Car shirt - Coco Fennell* / Disco pants - American Apparel / Shoes - Zara / Clutch - Lollipops Paris


Not going to lie I just wrote basically a page about how much I'm in love with Coco Fennell's collection (and her) but I think it got borderline creepy so I started again haha. 

While I was away I received a beautiful pink parcel from Coco Fennell and in that parcel was this amazing shirt! You have no idea how much I love it. The cut is perfect, the fabric and material is perfect, it's all the things I love in one. I've been a huge fan of Coco Fennell for years, ever since I saw her mentioned on beautycrush's twitter at the beginning of last year, i've been hooked! I'm pretty sure Coco is some sort of super woman as she does more or less everything herself and I definitely reckon she needs more recognition.

Coco Fennell's style is a mix of all my favourite eras, from 40s-70s with a edgy twist. Every single item is unique and she does them in small cuts so it's less likely you'll rock up to a party and 5 of you are wearing the same dress! 

As soon as my money goes into my account I will be buying two more dresses of hers and i've also given everyone my christmas list so far and it concists of Coco Fennell's new collection items...as you can tell I have become addicted. I was so excited when I saw this had arrived and put it on straight away - and to quote my dad "That's the nicest thing i've seen you wear" - cheers dad. I was so unbelieveably grateful to receive this shirt, it's absolutely perfect  and I know my wardrobe may end up just being Coco everything.

I hope everyone is doing well! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was away and stayed longer because of the pooey rain!







No comments:

Post a Comment