Tuesday 4 September 2012






1. I've been wanting a black high neck item for so long. I was very close to buying the AA crop but then I saw the price. I think this Topshop dress definitely has more bang for its buck and it's a lot cheaper than the American Apparel crop.

2. As you probably know i'm slightly obsessed by spikes and knitwear, so this cardigan is everything i love in one!

3. I've loved the Cambridge Satchel Company for so long, but i've never had enough money for any of these beauties. I may have to ask my family for this bag for christmas, it's so simple yet beautiful!

4. OK, if you haven't yet heard of Caviar nails by Ciate before, you need to google that shizz now! It's amazing. It's basically hundreds and thousands for your nails. You pop a base coat on and then sprinkle the shananagans out of your nails. I so need this in my life, i've wanted it for so long. - shame it is a bit pricey though.

5. I always forget to get some winter boots and this year i've seen about 100 that I love, these biker boots from Topshop are probably my favourites because -- YES YOU GUESSED IT -- it has studs!


6. Last but certainly not least, this beaut varsity jacket. It definitely look better in person, I saw it in Oxford Street yesterday and I stupidly tried it on and its amazing! The leather sleeves definitely finish off the look nicely. I saw Taylor Swift wearing one so similar and I definitely need this for my winter wardrobe. Don't know whether I can justify £55.













No comments:

Post a Comment