Thursday 28 June 2012

[INSPIRATION] Dip dye Trend SS12



The dip dye trend started with hair colour – a little ombre here and there and then a multitude of colours:
Now though the trend seems to have really taken off and clothes are being dip dyed too:
And my fascination with the trend? Well I’ve been obsessed** with the trend and have threatened for months now to actually go a little ombre myself – and this weekend, I am finally planning a little dip dying of my own! I’ll show you soon (follow me on Twitter or Instagram – username on both is @sugarandspiceSG – to see the results even sooner!).
For now, why not shop the trend for yourself:
shop the dip dye trend
What do you think of the dip dye trend?

If you like this please follow me and I'll follow you back :) Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment