Sunday 7 July 2013

Denim On.


I love denim. May it be jeans, vest, skirt, jacket or a dress; believe me I'll choose it over the many options of clothing. Denim flatters everyone. No matter if you're petite or tall, fat or skinny; denim fit both. Denim is simple that it can dress you down when you're over-dressed.

I find some cool & unique designs of denims from Dresslink .

 
 

Retro Denim Long Maxi Dress, details here.

I would pair the vest/ jacket with maxi dress or maxi skirt. Thrown on some bangles, pair it with flat ankle boots or a flat sandals or a sneakers; I'm good to go. While the Maxi denim dress, I'd pair it with my white chucks. Do you want to see more styles? Click here

How about you? How would you style your denim pieces?


Follow on Bloglovin


XX,


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment