Thursday 4 July 2013

"Give a girl the right shoes

... and she can conquer the world." --- Marilyn Monroe

Shoe details here.

I realized I am developing a bad posture. I have scoliosis though. My man said he often sees me slouching and it's very ugly to look at. I am now conscious, of course. From time to time, I have to correct my posture every time I remember I'm doing it. This has something to do with my day-to-day life, too. Ever since I quit the corporate world, I rested from wearing heels. I get fond of wearing flats. 

Why am I saying this now? Do you know that wearing heels have benefits? It gives a sense of confidence that make you feel you own the street when you walked down. It gives an instant additional inch of height and makes your legs appear longer. Yes, it gives an air of sexiness and power. It makes your chest forward and makes your butt out. That is the greatest benefit you will get - wearing heels can give you good posture.

Click the images for shoe details.
 
 
 

I have checked a lot of online stores for a wide selection of shoes. There are so many but I was very thankful to stumble upon the Mart of China. All kinds of shoes, name it, they have it. May it be sandals, pumps, boots, flats, and even plus size shoes.

I can't believe that you can own most of these shoes below $15. Surprisingly, the total amount upon check-out is a real steal price. The shipping fee is very minimal. I wondered why the prices are dirt cheap. Then I realized that Mart of China is a Professional Wholesale Clothing Mart. This online store is like a big, big mall in the cyber space. If their retail prices are pretty cheap, can you imagine how cheap are their wholesale prices?

You'll get awed if you check out their women's clothing & bags, too. 


Follow on Bloglovin


XX,


Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment