Sunday 3 March 2013

NOTD: O.P.I. Your Villa or Mine?


Last Saturday, I took photos of my painted nails using my iPhone. I was testing the quality of photos that this amazing phone (yet) claims. So far, I can say that the quality is very good and is comparable to slr photos. As I was drying up my nails, my phone rang. I had an urgent appointment with a client. Even if I was so lazy to go out that afternoon because the sun was unforgiving; I cannot turn down the oppurtunity. So even if I had only an hour to meet him, I got myself ready and I bravely commute going to Ortigas Center (I'm car less because my hubby was out). I arrived in our agreed meeting place 10-minutes early. But the moment I arrived, he sent a sorry message informing me that he will be late. Oh great, just great. Lol!


Well, there's nothing better to do while waiting but tinkering on my iPhone. I took advantage of the 1-hour free time and I've learned some things on how I can maximize the usage of this amazing phone. By the way, all photos in this post are taken by iPhone and I really love the results. I am planning to take outfit shots outdoor using this, too.




So, is it Your Villa or Mine? What's with the name of this O.P.I. nail polish? Haha. Would you believe that I own this O.P.I. nail polish for over 2 years already? But this is just my 3rd time using this. Oh why? Because I thought this color make my hands look darker. The first time I used this was when my big brother arrived from KSA and our whole family stayed in a hotel; my Mom tried this on me. The second time was last year during summer and yesterday was just the third time. I find this color perfect to be worn during summer because of its coral-ish color (if there's a word). It has pink and orange hues with micro gold shimmers. But you know, I realized yesterday that this color suits my skin tone however. Or maybe I get 2x lighter because since last month, I managed not to get direct exposure from the sun. 

Applied 1-coat only.


Applied 2-coats.

2-coats with top coat.

Surprisingly, this nail polish didn't changed its consistency. It didn't dried up I swear. It didn't bubbled either when applied. When I took this out of my drawer, it looks like a make-up remover ; the oil separates and floated on top of the color. I just shaked it a little and tried it on my nails. It still works like brand-new. The consistency remains runny which made the application precised and easy. Not to mention the brush flares widely when glided onto my nails which is really an important thing to me because I have big nails. I'm quite impressed really. Well, it's O.P.I. I am totally getting this product's worth.


Hey I am giving love to this nail polish now. Haha. I can't believe I neglected this shade for long time. Hmmm... What do you think?

Until my next post.

XX,



Follow & Like me on BloglovinFacebookTwitter & Instagram.



No comments:

Post a Comment