Tuesday 12 March 2013

I'm Finally Back! & My Future Hair Tutorial Ideas


Hey Dolls! I'm finally back to being a full on blogger again (WOO) after waiting ages for my laptop to be fixed, i can FINALLY do my tutorials and all that good stuff. Thank you so, so much to everyone that have stuck by and thank you for having patients in me.

Here are a few ideas i've had for my future hair tuts, i've been doing extensive research on what hair-dos have been making there way onto the runway this year. I love all of these so i'm going to give them a wee go and hopefully help one person out at least :)

Please Let me know anything else you want to see this year on my blog? I'm going to start doing a few more lifestyle posts soon too, so hopefully they will come out ok! Thank you again for being so patient you absolute babes and i'm so sorry for being such a pooey blogger recently, but I am back for good, i'm afraid you're stuck with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment