Saturday 19 May 2012

How to look casual but trendy at work

I believe at work it is import to always look smart but at the same time I dont believe you always have to be strutting your stuff in your high heels and tight fitted pencil skirt - lets be honest some times we just cant be bothered.
Below I think is a perfectly acceptable (very comfortable) outfit that you can wear at work.
Starting from the bottom: I have flats but these are sandles and I think these are very different from flip flops which I do not approve off at work!
The trouser are comfortable but yet still start and on trend
Then I have teamed it with a light weigh white top with some ruffles down the side to add to the outfit!
What do you think?









If you like this please follow me and I'll follow you back :) Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment